Question about an Opeth shirt I won

Mantraschism

Skáld
Oct 23, 2002
Augusta, GA (Lost in the Twilight Hall)
Hi, I know this is not strictly Katatonia-related, but I thought I'd ask this question here as well as on the Opeth forum since the Opeth forum is overrun with douchebags, and this forum isn't. Also, I know that Katatonia and Opeth basically have the same fanbase, so there is probably some good knowledge about Opeth merch here (Anders, p'raps??).

My question is this: last night I won a MAYH shirt from eBay, and I just want to know if any of you can confirm that it is a legit design. The seller says that it has been OOP for a while, and if this is true, then it must be legit, but maybe someone here can verify this. Thanks a bunch!

Ryan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4710799397&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

My guess is that if it is new and unworn I highly doubt that it is an original........my experience has been if it sounds too good to be true....like an original MAYH shirt new and unworn....it usually is too good to be true....

After further investigation of the seller I noticed that his feedback is private....but he has a high positive rating.....and he has a ton of rare shit for sale....lots of very limited stuff.....so you could be holding an original.....Im sure the shirt isnt bunk....but it might not be the original shirt like it says in the ad....could be a reprint of the shirt from couple years ago or something......

Reece