Iron Savior???

MetalFury

Keeper of the Seven Keys
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
www.metalfury.com
First of all...my fiancee Deb (RycheMaiden) & I are EXTREMELY psyched to hear that Savage Circus in on the bill. We weren't that familiar with them, but after checking out some of their stuff today, we are AMAZED!!! This will be our 2nd ProgPower, and just with the 4 bands already confirmed...WE ARE THERE!!!

One thing I am curious about & wondering if anyone knows the answer...is Iron Savior still around now that Piet is in Savage Circus, or is this just another project of his? I'm a major Iron Savior fan & Piet is amazing both on vocals and guitar!

Hmmm....how bout Glenn getting Iron Savior as a headliner & Piet pulling double duty??? That would be a dream come true for me :headbang:

It's a project, though savior has taken a back seat. I think he said he'll bail if SC gets big enough and vice versa.. I hope neither happen.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THOMEN AND PIET ON STAGE.. <3

They are still around - and I would suspect that they are a GREAT candidate to be one of the remaining acts. I would surmise that Piet pulling double duty would be a nice way to cut down (even if slightly so) on expenses. Plus, Iron Savior will have a new album out this year. I'd say it's a win-win situation here.

nailz said:
It's a project, though savior has taken a back seat. I think he said he'll bail if SC gets big enough and vice versa.. I hope neither happen.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THOMEN AND PIET ON STAGE.. <3

It started out as a project, but became a full time gig for Piet later on. For Kai Hansen, it was indeed a side project, and he left the band after the recording of the "Dark Assault" album.

Persuader also seems like a reasonable possibility. Emil Norberg and Jens Carlsson from Savage Circus are in Persuader as well.

They also will have a new album out in 2006.

Hey, why not have all three? (Savage Circus, Iron Savior and Persuader)? :)

MetalFury said:
First of all...my fiancee Deb (RycheMaiden) & I are EXTREMELY psyched to hear that Savage Circus in on the bill. We weren't that familiar with them, but after checking out some of their stuff today, we are AMAZED!!! This will be our 2nd ProgPower, and just with the 4 bands already confirmed...WE ARE THERE!!!

One thing I am curious about & wondering if anyone knows the answer...is Iron Savior still around now that Piet is in Savage Circus, or is this just another project of his? I'm a major Iron Savior fan & Piet is amazing both on vocals and guitar!

Hmmm....how bout Glenn getting Iron Savior as a headliner & Piet pulling double duty??? That would be a dream come true for me :headbang:

Mr. Metalfury you read my mind. Then throw in Thunderstone, Masterplan, Pagans Mind or Gamma Ray as returners. Hows that sound? I would love to see Running Wild but I dont think Glenns pursued that idea?

Iron Savior is a killer choice. I wasn't into 'em much when Kai was in the fold, but they definitely killed me with Condition Red. Ever since that album they've been on fire, IMO. Another great band that deserves a shot on the bill is Nocturnal Rites. With the lineup they have now and albums they've put out in the past few years, I say its high time they play the US.

Bill