IRON SAVIOR

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I LOVE this band! One of my power metal favorites!:kickass: I am SO psyched that Piet Sielck and his side band Savage Circus will be playing this year's fest. I just hope that IS gets an invite to play at PPUSA VIII! Who else digs this idea?:headbang:

Curufin said:
I'm pretty sure Kai's not going to come to ProgPower to play one or two songs in a 45-minute set for a semi-opening band.

4th slots are 1 hr this year, but I'm sure you're right that he's not comming.

I kinda doubt that we'll ever see Iron Savior with Kai. My fiancee and I did an interview with him at the NYC Gamma Ray show and I asked him about Iron Savior. He didn't seem too happy with the question and just gave me a short reply. Don't get me wrong, Kai was extremely cool to talk to, just wasn't too happy about Iron Savior.
Check out the interview here...

http://www.metalfury.com/Interview-KaiHansen.html

Piet himself has said that Iron Savior has never played the US because it wouldn't be financially sound to do so. Any tour offer for the US they've received would have resulted in paying to come over here from Germany.

I would say that at Prog Power, Iron Savior would be well taken care of, and could find the show to be lucrative enough to debut in the US. Hell, I'd pay a 150 dollar ticket if this band were mixed in with the lineup (there are a few bands for which this is true).

Palabra de Dios said:
Piet himself has said that Iron Savior has never played the US because it wouldn't be financially sound to do so. Any tour offer for the US they've received would have resulted in paying to come over here from Germany.

I would say that at Prog Power, Iron Savior would be well taken care of, and could find the show to be lucrative enough to debut in the US. Hell, I'd pay a 150 dollar ticket if this band were mixed in with the lineup (there are a few bands for which this is true).
You can add $50 extra to my ticket, too, if IS, PF, and Labyrinth all play on the same bill!:worship: :headbang: :kickass:

Eternal Legacy said:
I totally dig this idea! This is on of my all time favorites. I would definately pay an extra $50.00 to see them. I sure hope they play some Iron Savior this year.:headbang:
Yeah, that would rule!:kickass: :headbang: Maybe if enough folks agreed to raise the ticket prices, Glenn would agree to hire IS to play next year?:headbang:

They had one of my favorite sets last years, (of course there were alot of good ones last year)