Irving Plaza NYC Rollcall!

Got the tickets, so barring a plane crash on my way to new york, or a car crash on the way to my uncles house on long island, or a train wreck on the way into the city, I'll be there.

Broox00or are you driving down with mike? If so, we should like get there early again like the last time hehe...See ya there..

Yes ill be there with Scott (OpethianSoul) who is staying at my place for a few days. I better see you there Ian...or else...hehe

i feel just like Sfarog, although i don't have tix i dont know if i feel like watching this show, i'm not crazy about damnation AT ALL, and though i like porcupine tree... bah

i do like damnation and i love To Bid you Farewell (they better play it last!!!), but lately I'm fed up with all this Opeth hoopla... I've seen them 5 times live this year already. Time to move on to other bands' music...

sf.

well i've never seen them, but i'm mostly a fan of their more death-metal stuff, i like damnation also, but i'm not about to waste the tix money, plus bus, plus cab from manhattan to irving plaza... sorry