Looking for Irving Plaza tickets...

fuck fuck fuck.
i was going to get them yesterday but i figured id wait till today cuz i can go after wokr since the ticketmaster is right next to it. they werent sold out yesterday, i checked online. you've got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!

yes indeed it is sold out.. I dont want to depend on scalpers at the day of the show

Now, If someone has any tickets for sale, will be very well rewarded.. I'd like to mention that Im almost done editing the Opeth DVD from their last USA tour. Its a 3cam mix if your not familiar with bootlegmania. Care for a copy ?

It was only a matter of time, I know soooooooooooooo many Opeth fans in NYC, that I'm suprised it didn't sell out sooner. I feel like shit for everyone who could'nt get a ticket in time. Emre I wish I can help you out, but at the Blind Guardian show at the world, I arrived early and found someone with extra tickets, maybe you can try that. There were absolutely no scalpers there, and I wound up paying face for the tickets. I'm sure someone has extra tickets.

Wow, usually when i go to the irving plaza, you could just buy tix right at the door...but those were smaller bands. I was going to go with a few friends but then they backed down and Lacuna Coil dropped off...

Reactions: Hiljainen