Is anyone else getting lot's of spam mails of a "company" called 13star records?

Jun 2, 2005
Man.. sickening, im getting a INSANE amount of spam in my inbox from a company called 13th star records... fuckers send me a email saying "buy our nazi records" and that's it.

So i reply back with "no"

And now all im getting is at least 20-30 spam emails from different users with titles like "this is a virus" and shit like that... they annoy me, what is the best way to destroy them? :Shedevil:

That was your mistake...

Yeah.. i know man, but the title said "your songs" and i was thinking "hmm.. a record company, let's see if they can get me FILTHY rich and get me some women and fast cars.. just like Andy"... and it was not in my junk folder.

I guess they are doing this through soundclick, and many times i get emails like that through soundclick as well.. but they were never nasty.

So heads up! if you are on soundclick as well, and you get a email from them, stay away...

ah bastards, unlucky Bob. Nothing too good has ever come out of an email i didnt know i was going to get, and i think it will stay that way forever :p Ta for the headz up yo! It's quite hard to defeat spam once it knows you.

i'm not on Soundclick, and never have been... but i got one of these.. just one... i took one look at it and reported it as Junk Mail and deleted it... i've not gotten anything more from them. mark them as junk/spam... or even report them directly to your ISP. hopefully they'll get blocked.

I got no less than 38 of them. I think 13 star records is actually a semi-christian label and I think they're being harassed by some nazi/nihilist/nsbm fucktards who sent them an email worm and/or discovered that their distribution list is run through a single unprotected forwarding address. At least, that's what a quick analysis of the situation lead me to believe.

I got no less than 38 of them. I think 13 star records is actually a semi-christian label and I think they're being harassed by some nazi/nihilist/nsbm fucktards who sent them an email worm and/or discovered that their distribution list is run through a single unprotected forwarding address. At least, that's what a quick analysis of the situation lead me to believe.

Aaah.. that could very well be, as i googled 13th star records, they seemed okay and legit in my book...

Well lads, they stopped spamming me now, i guess they do that manually and got sick of or something... gotta love the cyber drama every now and then eh? :lol:

Yeah, I think the 13 star stole anus.com membership emails, ironically enough :lol: