Is Blut Aus Nord french???

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
I was looking at their official website and it's all in french... are these guys french? Luckily I understand french but stilll... abit weird, first time ive heard of french metal.

WNxScythe said:
I was looking at their official website and it's all in french... are these guys french? Luckily I understand french but stilll... abit weird, first time ive heard of french metal.

Never heard of Deathspell Omega, Massacra, Mutiilation, Vlad Tepes? :(

Blut Aus Nord is NOT from Quebec (Canada's french-speaking province) but from France.

Though a lot of people like bands from Quebec (Cryptopsy, Quo Vadis, Frozen Shadows, etc.)!

^^^

That's pretty weird...

abcdefg or you saying they are indeed nazis? Oh I realize that saying "racist nazis" is a sort of hm... how to say it, repetition :p

WNxScythe said:
On a related note... I heard Blut Aus Nord were racist nazis... is this true?

Even if they were, who cares? Good music is good music.

Edit:I had to change the wording, to make myself look less stupid. That's what a rum hangover does to you, kids. :erk:

Edgecrusher said:
"I'm French. Why do you think I have this OUTRAGEOUS accent, you silly king? "
:lol:

abcdefg I think the guy from Clandestine Blaze is the singer, unless they've managed to find someone who sounds exactly like him. He's also released their two previous albums through his Northern Heritage label which adds some likeliness to it all. But as I said: I think that's the case.
There's also been rumours that the guy(s) behind the old EAL label are involved

Mikko from Clandestine Blaze is a session singer, but not a member of the band, I believe.

WNxScythe said:
So are they nazis are not???

Judging by their lyrics about heathenism, philosophy, and a world where everything is replaced by machines (that's what I gather from TWWTG anyway) don't reflect to me nazism, at all.