Is Blut Aus Nord french???

Mikko definitely did vocals on SMRC, at least partially. At least I'm pretty sure he did.

He also plays drums in the Finnish black/doom band Fleshpress (who KILL too).

WNxScythe said:
So are they nazis are not???

Not that I know of. You may be getting mixed them up with Arghoslent from another thread. Arghoslent are a racist melodic death metal band(not in the usual sense of the word in case anyone gets all huffy about this) from America. It was just a mix up of words from that thread, "The Future of Metal".

definitely Blut Aus Nord, Arghoslent i think would start to get alot more recognition if they dropped their some of their rascism(im not saying they should(althogh rascism is foodgepackin) but if they did they'd be much more popular) Thrash and Uber-Technical Death metal will come to the forefront. Hopefully Cryptopsy's new one will help this along.

Blut Aus nord and Arghoslent are still great bands. Blut Aus Nord is from France, not Quebec. Other bands to check out from France are Vlad Tepes, Mutiilation, Deathspell Omega.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Mikko definitely did vocals on SMRC, at least partially. At least I'm pretty sure he did.

Yes, his "somewhat" lacking english skills are pretty evident if you really listen to it and follow the text; it seems that the words he didn't recogznie when recording it he either skipped entirely or pronounced in his own sometimes extremly inacurrate way. I think that is the only thing I can really complain about with the album, a true shame they didn't pick someone a bit more verbally skilled, he ruins the sophisticated feeling of the lyrics at times :|

spaffe said:
Yes, his "somewhat" lacking english skills are pretty evident if you really listen to it and follow the text; it seems that the words he didn't recogznie when recording it he either skipped entirely or pronounced in his own sometimes extremly inacurrate way. I think that is the only thing I can really complain about with the album, a true shame they didn't pick someone a bit more verbally skilled, he ruins the sophisticated feeling of the lyrics at times :|

Hahaha I fucking had a HARD time reading along with the lyrics to that! Glad it wasn't just me.

MAN BUMPING POINTLESS THREADS IS SO FUN

Can we turn this into a "Discuss How Fucking GOOD BAN Is" Thread? I'll start. What do you think of all their albums?

The Work Which Transforms God is a FUCKING MASTERPIECE. BLUT AUS NORD SLAYS!!!!

ThePhilosopher said:
One can assume that if a band's website is in French, they probably ARE French in one way or another. Stupid thread.

WRONG! Lol, despite you trying to sound like you know what you're talking about you obviously don't :p. I lived in France for 6 years and Cameroun (it's in africa if you dont know) for 1 and now I live in Morocco (africa again) so I *do* know what IM talking about. Cameroun and Morocco have french has a main secondary or third language btw, it's like spanish in the U.S.

Since you obviously didnt know this, I'm going to explain it to you now... there are more FRENCH speaking countries than just FRANCE! How about most of Africa, parts of Canada, and some miscellaneous european countries (belgium for example)? So no, they are not automatically from french just cause they sing in french. Plus, their name is in German, so I thought they might be germans who speak french (yes that does exist).