Is Buying Guitars off eBay safe?

Dec 8, 2005
Please tell me, I want an Ibanez RG-570, and the only place that I can find it is eBay. Has anyone here ever bought a guitar off eBay? If so, tell me how it worked out.

I ordered my Ibanez RG560 from ebay and it worked out fine. It arrived fast and was in just as good of condition as showed in the pictures.

yea ebay is usually hit or miss, sometimes it works out great but sometimes it is eh... if your interested in buying somethin check out the sellers stats, if he has a lot of good trades and positive feed back then it should be good, but if it isnt than i'd stay back.

Yeah man, Ebay works great if you're buying from a reliable person. If they have ANY negative feedback, read it and make sure it's not a big deal, and then you're all set to go!

I had a bad experience buying a guitar from Ebay, it turned out to have a bunch of scratches and the bridge was all loose, piece of crap really. So yeah, you´re taking a chance when buying a guitar from Ebay.

yeah sometimes its good and other its not, ive got my RR3 off ebay and it was pretty much brand new. like the others said, look at the feedback and it there is a lot of negative feedback probably stay away from it, also if your worried about the quality you can alway ask if they will send you some more pictures