is this guy trustworthy? (help me buy a guitar )

FAITHKILLER

MorningStar
Jul 27, 2010
Iran
hey guys.

I found a guy on a forum who wants to sell his RR24. he lives in US and I have someone in US who can buy it for me.

the only problem here is that he does not have eBay account and he does not trust paypal.

he is aksing for a bank to bank transfer or Western Union payment.

is that safe? can't decide. I want that guitar so baad.

any ideas? :(

do you think he is a scammer?

normally I would troll, but seriously don't do it dude

thanks dude yeah it's a matter of all money I have so it's no good time for trolling. (850$ may not be so much for you guys but for me it's equal to 150 million rials! which is a huge price for a guitar in my country!)

if I send money to his bank account and he doesn't send the guitar then my money is gone? no chance of getting it back?

850 is a good chunk of money man, if it was especially hard for you to get that much I would be very certain that your money is in good hands, and any time someone mentions bank orders or western union they're just pulling your chain. is there no other alternative to finding an rr24?

850 is a good chunk of money man, if it was especially hard for you to get that much I would be very certain that your money is in good hands, and any time someone mentions bank orders or western union they're just pulling your chain. is there no other alternative to finding an rr24?

well as he claims he has a RR24 Limited edition black\w yellow bevels and reverse shark fin inlays.

and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

if I could get that on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk then I was no issue!!

the problem is that this goddamn model is very hard to find!

The story is getting more interesting!

I found another guy in Spain who wants to sell his RR24 LE!

:guh:

he is asking for 400euros+ shipping.

payment: bank to bank transfer or Western Union!!!:loco:

and he says he could get half of the cost before shipping and get the other half on arrival!!

Feeling so perplexed!!:guh:

DO NOT EVER SEND MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION!!!!!!

EVER!

I guarantee you it is a my pals in Manila putting up a fake ad. Part of your money will be sent back to Nigeria the rest is going to buy him a new pair of gold Nike slippers, Rolex and buying cheap Asian ho's drinks in a VIP room in a nightclub in Manila.

Does the price sound too good to be true?

SCAM!

s

tumblr_m4ox5eexXp1qlhrqb.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion and Yeah I talked to him but he asks too much :D

the guy who wanted to sell the guitar is not replying my emails :)

I think I should start a thread for buying one here on COB Forum.