Help me buy a new guitar.

guitar > fender stage pro 160 > xlr out into eurorack mixer > RCA out into 1/8 adapter > soundcard

LEEEEEEEEEEETHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Eh, the guitars sound is decent at best... but it plays sloppy and has bad action. I'd take the studio or my V over it ANY day. It was basically just a project after I found all these random pieces like "I wonder if I can make a guitar that works."

Pictures of Steven to the myspace site!

Make him talk MAKE HIM TALK!!! Voice bubbles!!! Garfield style!

Why am I so excited over this?

garfield style...

stevetakjs1po.jpg

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/5650/stevetakjs1po.jpg

YES!

I saw the pictures on here (thanks for hosting, Erik) but since I'm occasionally a myspace.com whore, I like to see pictures on there. Also this is just the beginning of World Domination Behind the Mask of Steven. Nobody suspects the guitar...

Dear Diary,

I love generic things like PB&J's, GAP, the Eagles, Michael Chriton, Steven Speilberg movies, vanilla ice cream, Stratocaster's, and Les Paul's.

I'm glad I don't have an "original" bone in my body.

Sincerely,
One Inch Man

Les Pauls and Strats totally rock man, I love them both. There are some things on this planet that I don't care if everyone and their mother uses, if they rule they rule. And stop picking on vanilla ice cream!!!

Strawberry > Vanilla

unless the vanilla ice cream is that special uber expensive stuff with bits of real vanilla bean in it. In that case Vanilla > Everything

Vanilla bean rocks the crap out of most other ice creams, but I would have to think long and hard to come up with a bad ice cream flavor. Basically anything made by Dreyer's, Thrifty's, Denali, or Ben & Jerry's is just incredible.

Wait, there is one that stands above all. Haaagaaaandaaaaaz Coffee. I could live off that shit, and someday hope to.