Help me choose a mid-priced electric guitar.

THAT would give me a headache. That's just weird!

"Oh shit I broke 14 strings, better get a new set..."

:lol: You fuckers are killing me...

I knew a dude in high school that hated bass. He literally fucking hated it, I'd have a picture of a bass in my folder or something, and he'd say "bass is dumb." He also looked like a cross between Baby Huey and Kurt Cobain and was a total fucking retard, so it didn't bother me much.

NAD in his old age playing "Anasthesia - Pulling Teeth", folk style:

wishbasses.jpg

You might want to copyright that Duplo bit, fucking classic.

This thread didn't really go in direction I planned, I should've realized if I wanted guitar advice I needed to start a thread about modern American corporate infastructure then slowly slipped in a picture of an Ibanez saying it was the Best. Guitar. Evar. and let the threadjack ensue. :loco:

Nah, that place is flooded with idiots now. There's a handful of real knowledgeable types but then some really stooooooooopid ones. Might search an old thread there though, I know this has come up umpteen times.

Already know that one. :loco:

Well, I used to. Tried to play it not long ago and forgot. Better lose my shoes so I can relearn it.

NAD the guitar I posted is a Jackson Warrior XT model. Runs from $350-500 usually. Theres also like a WG (or something like that) model with different pickups and black chrome hardware I believe.

I want this instead:

0190302_md.jpg

*droooooooooooooooool*

But this is $379 instead of $1500:

lg_IRG321MOL.jpg

And this is $299:

lg_jjs30ke.jpg

Hmm...

511443.jpg

All but the skulls looking one are under $600. They don't sell these at Sam Ash so I can't get the 15 months no payments / no interest bit though. :loco:

Wow, Jenna Jameson looks like she's lost some of that puppy fat. She looks pretty lean now.

I think she's holding a Randy Rhoads flying V - the type Dave Mustaine plays now.

It's coming...

520310.jpg

:lol: And all things return to the new Megadeth.

I don't like King V / Rhoades / Flying V guitars, you can't sit down with them sumbitches.

Not the Friedman price though, his is like $2,000. I'm sure it's nice and all, but I don't need quite that expensive of a guitar.

There used to be an Ibanez Satriani style for like $800 with a gorgeous natural finish, if I could find one of those I'd probably buy it. Then play simple power chords all day in Satch inspired greatness. :tickled:

sitting down to play > standing up to play

Unless jamming with other people or playing a gig, but I need a guitar for recording purposes only.