Just bought an Ibanez EX370

King Chaos

Pomeo Osoponeor
Mar 19, 2004
Chronosynclasticinfundibulum
www.myspace.com
Ok so I got it off Ebay and it looks slick. I've heard nothing but excellent things. My problem is I own an RG that kicks ultimate anus aswell. I dont know what RG it is but its not one of the best models in the series. Anyone know what's better? EX series (top range) or RG series (Mid range)?

If you are one of these dillusional Ibanez haters, save your ignorance for another topic, I dont want this to become an Ibanez 'flame' thread.

i dont know much about ibanez so im not gona say anything about them, which i guess doesnt help you much. just wait till you get the new one and decide for yourself i think. the best way to tell what guitar is better is by playing it, everyones different. someone might tell you its awsome, you'll have high expectations and then might be dissapointed.....sorry to slightly burst that bubble, but hey, if its the "top range" model, why wouldn't it be better, right?

Daniel\m/

Cheers man.

Its always dodgy when you buy a guitar on the net, because you havn't played it first you never know what to expect at all. The reviews Ive read say its great though and its way cheaper than origional price and in great condition so I'm not worrying too much... just excited :D

I think I actually remember seeing that guitar on ebay a few days ago. So if it is the one i think it is. It looked a pretty good guitar to me.

If you have a RG 550 or over I personally wouldn't expect it to be quite in the same league. But I from what I saw I don't think you will be dissapointed man. The floyd looked good from what I remember, and the neck, body looked fine.

To my understand I *think* the EX series was around in the early 90's as lower model RG's. Back then I don't think they had low range RG's then. So thats why the series existed.