Is CRIMSON the best death metal album ever?

Is it?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh dear, someone on the Internet doesn't approve of my opinions, whatever shall I do? Bite me, fruitcake.
you are not good at this

there is no reason for you to post here because all you do is call people faggots and its not funny or interesting

so stop posting

Whether or not I'm "good" at this is a subjective assessment, not to mention I wasn't making any effort towards being good at anything in the first place, I was making a snarky retort. No humor or substantive commentary was intended. I've also done plenty more than call people faggots outside of this thread. If you want me to engage in a substantive debate, say so, but this is a forum board not a dialectical hall, I don't take it terribly seriously.

Still hoping that Netflix puts together a miniseries based on the tale from Crimson.

A KING WITH HER CLEAR BLUE EYES oh shit maybe they'll do a season two!!!

Reactions: SonOfNun
Blessed Are The Sick for me, if we are headin' that direction.

EDIT: I also adore Domination but that's more like... disco death metal. The White Zombie of Morrisound.

Last edited:
Reactions: cthulufhtagn
Ive owned all those at some point. Will relisten tonight. None stuck with me.

I would go with necroticism or symphonies of sickness

But i really prefer stuff like autopsy, bolt thrower, asphyx, and old incantation

I can't even choose my favoUrite Edge of Sanity album tbh, let alone the #1 album of its genre.