• Of Human Bondage (2002)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
We're all looking forward to seeing Angel Dust next year with all of our ProgPower friends. Each of us probably has a favorite Angel Dust album, and so here is your chance to choose yours and to see how your choice compares with all the metal experts here on the forum.

Note: This poll closes on Sept 8, 2017, and so you have plenty of time to choose. You can also change your vote if like, but choose and choose wisely my friends. Choose poorly, and to dust you will decay.

While Bleed has one of the best metal songs ever written, Enlighten the Darkness is their most consistent disc with an excellent production. Not a bad song on there with some excellent ones (Let me live, Enjoy, Cross of Hatred to name a couple).

I have to go with Bleed because it was the first one I listened to. Enlighten is amazing, but I think all four Albums are amazing. The first two don't count. 8)

New While Bleed has one of the best metal songs ever written, Enlighten the Darkness is their most consistent disc with an excellent production. Not a bad song on there with some excellent ones (Let me live, Enjoy, Cross of Hatred to name a couple).

This. Bleed is EXCELLENT, but I think Darkness barely edges it out. "Come into Resistance" is another classic.