Concept Albums

Which one of these is concept albums do you like best?

• Total voters
How about Angra's Holy Land? Or even Angra's Temple of Shadows?

Hell, if Bryan can talk about Manticora, I can talk about Angra!!!! lol

AngraRULES said:
How about Angra's Holy Land? Or even Angra's Temple of Shadows?

Hell, if Bryan can talk about Manticora, I can talk about Angra!!!! lol

Temple of shadows.:headbang: I forgot that one too. :mad:

Note to self. Must give more thought before starting a poll. :erk:

Voted for V, tough choice between that and SFAM, the last DT release I liked all the way through.

As for PoS, they wouldn't even make my top 1000 list. Could I come up with a
thousand concept cds? Probably not, but even if I could, PoS wouldn't be on it. :heh:

J-Dubya - President of the ANTI-Pain of Salvation fan club....

This was tough. Ayreon's masterpiece. Fates Warning. Dream Theater. A Symphony X classic. And HEAVENLY. FUCKING HEAVENLY. As much as I love Dust to Dust, Sign of the Winner will always be my favorite from these gods. BACK TO THE POINT...

I went with Scenes From A Memory. Sentimental purposes. An amazing concept, story, album, etc. If you would've asked me 7 years ago what I thought was the greatest group of musicians I would've told you Dream Theater, putting aside my other obvious loves (extreme metal, power metal, etc). It's just a shame to think here we are 7 years removed from this monumental release and DT has done nothing but dissapoint us since then. "A mystery still today." Cheers!

I'm seconding (thirding?) Pain of Salvation's Remedy Lane. It's so complex and emotive - not a straightford story like something you'd read in a book, but very expressive. amazing! I gave it to friends who don't like prog or metal.

From the list, well, i haven't heard some of those so my vote may not count, but definitely Ayreon: THE!!