Is Dan Lilker Reading this?

DTRASH

New Metal Member
May 8, 2002
www.dtrashrecords.com
Hi Dan Lilker if you are reading this, I saw that you posted on a few other forums, thought I would use this to drop you a line, since I don't know your email address otherwise

I respect your legacy, and you've been in lots of bands that I've really liked, I like your bass sound, it's distorted as shit, and very punk, whenever I'm tuning/adjusting levels for my bass stuff I try to make it sound somewhere like that, and DRI's sound
We saw you and smoked up with you in London Ontario Canada in 1998 or so at the Embassy, it was a fun time, I'm glad I saw Brutal Truth before you guys broke up
I am in a band that covered a Brutal Truth track, it made it onto the tribute album, did you ever hear this tribute cd?
I gave Rich a copy of the full length album that I did that had my cover of "dementia" on it, but I want to hook you up too
If you want to hook me up with an address where I can send this, no ulterior motives behind this, I would just dig getting to give you a copy of the disc, if that's cool, then awesome. If not, that's cool too

Email me at jason@doublethreat.com and we can go from there

BTW yeah man, if you jammed with Trey Azagthoth that would be cool, but who would drum and do vocals?
I recommend Maniac for vocals and Satyricon's Frost for drums