Is IE opening the Nevermore/Opeth show in Chicago?

PTE3X

May 20, 2005
Been seeing mixed messages.On bravewords it said that they were doing the show.On blabbermouth it says "no" It's on OCT 26th at HOB's chicago-Thanks

No, that's why I'm driving to Cleveland.

Support acts:
Pelican from October 9th - October 25nd as main support
Nevermore from October 26th - November 12th Fireball Ministry - opening band from October 9th - October 30.
Into Eternity - opening band from October 31st - November 12nd

buchkoba.... do you know how long it takes to get to cleveland(from eau claire im assuming)?... i live in red wing minnesota. and i was just gonna roadie out to chitown to see opeth and nevermore without ie. isnt it like eight more hours of a trip to ohio? ...asside from that have you ever heard of a band called beautivile out in eau claire??

Hey jakesands 5...you're from Red Wing, MN? That's crazy man! I was born and raised an hour down Hwy 61. in good ol' Winona, MN. Horns up to MN! As for the trip you're talking...it takes me 5 hours to get from Winona to Chicago, and almost another 6 to Cleveland. So you're looking at around 12 hours to see us play with NM and Opeth in Cleveland. That's a trek for sure, but we are going to make it worth the trek for everybody that comes! I actually have a few people carpooling down from Winona to the show so IT CAN BE DONE! Maybe put up a carpool ad ? \m/

yeah... ive already got a carpool, but their willing to take a trip as far as chicago.. prob is, even though i would give my left nut to see an i.e./opeth concert, the rest of my carpool has already seen i.e. 3 times this year in the cities, and are only willing to travel 4 hours for opeth who tours hear once a year.... meh, maybe.

jakesands5 said:
buchkoba.... do you know how long it takes to get to cleveland(from eau claire im assuming)?... i live in red wing minnesota. and i was just gonna roadie out to chitown to see opeth and nevermore without ie. isnt it like eight more hours of a trip to ohio? ...asside from that have you ever heard of a band called beautivile out in eau claire??

I'm actually living in Shakopee, MN now (need to change that profile.)

It will be a long 12 hour trek to Cleveland. :) We're going to leave before 4 am, yikes.