IE in Revolver Soon

rnbluvva

Stu's Sister
Mar 23, 2005
I'm A GyPsY
Was at the Jaxx gig on Monday and had some time to catch up with my brother... it's only been 3 years.. ha ha... anyway the show was awesome despite a run away monitor mix guy! The band has such fierce energy!

Stu told me they were going to be doing a Revolver photoshoot where they 'dress the band' or something. Hope they don't put the guys in Lederhosen or something like that ha!

I'll see if I can find out what issue the photos will be in.

Anyway, that is some nice exposure for IE. Looks like the Opeth Tour is going to be good exposure for them.

:hotjump:

haha yeah the opeth tour is good exposure, since the power prog appearance, amorphis, stratavarious, hate eternal, hammerfall/edguy, etc. tours don't give enough exposure.
but seriously, i think that they are on a tour with nevermore AND opeth is the key thing. i know tons of people just going to see nevermore.

recently i found a guitar one magazine from september 2004 at my g/f's house and saw them get a short article. according to this year old article "[into eternity]are planning to tour relentlessly while writing album number four"

seriously though, revolver is more exposure than any of these other things combined...