IE in Atlanta, GA

Vandelay Industries

Importing/Exporting
Mar 3, 2005
Macon, GA
Well I just got back and all I can say is OH MY GOD!!!
This was a very impressive show. While Beyond the Embrace was playing, the crowd was told that a few IE members weren't back from the hospital yet. So they played a little longer.

Well IE finally came out, but I only spotted 3 members. We were soon informed that the other 2 members would not be joining (apparently strep throat -sp?- was going around), but they were gonna play anyway as a 3-piece band. So, Tim took over and sang what he could while he shredded away. The coolest part of their set was that the crowd (which by the way only consisted of about 150 people or so) was singing louder than Tim was. It was so fucking awesome. They only played about 5 or 6 songs, but damn was it awesome! Tim, I just wanna thank you guys for going onstage even though the whole band wasn't there, that was a great show.

And a question for Tim if he reads this: What was the name of the new song you guys played? It was fucking awesome. Hope to see you guys back here soon.

Vandelay Industries said:
And a question for Tim if he reads this: What was the name of the new song you guys played? It was fucking awesome. Hope to see you guys back here soon.
It might of been Paralyzed, as they have been playing it on tour as I have read.

I hope everyone will be ok and be able to make it to Ybor because I'm really looking forward to seeing them and I would be bummed if they couldn't make it.

Tim's roommate Dave (Lord Of Pain) mailed me that Tim has called that they are on their way home, too much sickness :( :( :(

Must be real serious before they'd leave a tour :(
Get home safe guys, and get well soon!!!!!!!

(Takashi: I thought you weren't able to go anyway?)

Marlies said:
(Takashi: I thought you weren't able to go anyway?)
I ended up getting someone that would drop me off and pick me up. Oh well, I guess there is always next time =\

That's too bad. Guys, have a safe trip back, and if you recover in time maybe you'll be able to finish off some of those Canadian dates. I can't believe you went on as a three-piece and pulled it off when you add the fact that Tim was sick too.

I'll see you again when you come through here with Hate Eternal. Until then, good luck. Nice seeing you guys again.

Awww man, this blows! One day away from Tampa. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! :yell: :yell: :yell: Oh well, thier health is more important. Hope you guys make it back alright and get back to Tampa ASAP! Now I'm glad I was waiting to get tickets at the door. I won't be going now. No IE, no me!
And going on as a three-piece??? That couldn't have been easy with all the harmonies and stuff going on in the music. Good luck guys, hope to see you hanging at PP in Atlanta before you join up for the Stratovarious tour. Get healthy!

And one more thing SHIT!!!!! :yell:

Damn, even ATEEMPTING to go on as a 3 piece is rather impressive!

Hopefully everyone gets healthy soon!

Yeah, Takashi, Paralyed sounds about right. It was awesome though!!!

Inside, Stu and the other guitarist (sorry I don't know his name) were the 2 not there. I hope you guys get some rest when you get home and get better. Take care.