3/24 VA show

kbrooks0o0

Metalhead
Nov 30, 2004
Well I got there quite early, my friends and I were the first there. We interviewed Amorphis then the almighty Tim himself :). He was telling us how he was pretty sick along with the rest of the guys. He went to get some medicine in hopes of being able to sing later that night. He ended up not singing and Troy took on vocals and did a fine job. They played good and the show was great, despite the fact that there were numerous sound problems, making it sound not so good at times, and Tim was having guitar problems throughout the set. At one point the sound got so bad they stopped in the middle of the song and took 10 minutes to fix it (the sound crew, worst sound I've heard at this club was IE's set sadly, but it wasn't there fault). So that took away from there set and they cut short playing only 5 songs or so. They were still great I just hope next time they get to do their full set minus the sound problems! Then the rest of the show was great. I went around back in hopes of hanging with the IE crew but they all left for GA already, as it was a long drive and I'm guessing they wanted to rest, hopefully next time we'll be able to hang out afterwards.