Frisco show last night

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Went to the show last night and its was pretty killer. They have a rough start because of now sound check and playing on some shoddy gear but the sound guy got them dialed in and they tore it up!!! Got some cool new IE swag :zombie: Cool thing Tim did sending kudos out to Forbidden right before 3DA, which ripped!!!

Death Angel was freaking badass last night, they were on fire!!! Hirax was also on it, they tore it up!!! Destruction sounded like shit, had to bail....Ciao

Bear

Bear can you remember what the set list was like? Also, what kind of merch was IE selling if you don't mind me asking. Thanks in advance.

They played a short set, only 6 or 7 songs. In no order.Sever Emotional Distress,Splinter Visions, Spiraling into Depression, 3DA and a couple more new ones that I don't know the names yet ( I know I suck)...hey have two new shirts that I saw, I got one. A Blue and a Brownish Scattering of Ashes shirt!!Maybe they will have some more stuff when the tour gets more underway?

Bear

Sounds awesome. I'll be seeing them in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to hearing some of the new stuff and getting me a scattering of ashes t-shirt.