Is it a real 80's burny?

Yup. I can't say they aren't good because I never tried a new one.
Afaik, newer hi-end made in japan Tokai are very good but as expensive as Gibson's...
Middle priced MIJ Tokai should compare to Edwards guitars.
Japanese models have two screws on the truss rod cover.
LSxxx = The higher xxx, the higher quality range.
There are cheaper korean or more recent chinese Tokai... (three screws on the truss rod cover) Looks like decent cheap guitars, no more....
On a side note there is also an hi-end serie from ESP called Navigator. Vintage ones are uber expensive and extremely sought after.

You can tell the older ones from the paint used in the logo mimicing Gibsons logo and the fake mop traps.
The trap or block fret markers were hand cut on the older ones from the 70's, how many years that went on and up until when I do not know but I have some older MIJ LP's where the cuts were not always symmetrical to the fret position. Another way to judge was from the headstock width itself. (as well as the truss cover & tuners etc..)
There is typically no long tenon on the older guitars.

That CSB Burny looks fine. Super grade is reputed to be one of the better Std models of those years.

On another note. I do have a couple Grecos, a Super Real CSB custom and a 78 std copy with a chambered body that is a 60's takeoff.
Majority of the old Custom copies do not have ebony fretboards. I just bought a new (07) Gibson 60's Standard, while its not a VOS...the neck profiles on these old MIJ guitars came pretty close to what they were trying to mimic from what I can tell.

Bought this ~Burny~ ! 563,93 with shipping included!

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6835.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6837.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

Usually just first burny's had serial numbers, then no serial number on later models, looking at the tennon and pickups (if the guy didn't change them) it seems from 84
I've read a lot even on this site to get infos, very helpful: http://www.japanguitars.co.uk/burny info.html
Very interesting!
Yes. It should be from 1984... It's always hard to figure this accurately tho.
According to these informations my is Super Grade is from 1982 btw:)... Cool.