Is it January in Norway yet?

It has nothing to do with me being mad a Simen. I mean to say some Borknagar albums suck to begin with, and the good ones I don't want to get tired of by over listening to.

Hahaha! I can't believe all this speculation. Maybe you should call Simen up and ask him. Or maybe go to a show, meet him and ask him.

What do you mean good luck? He's usually always chilling (can't believe I said that) with fans after most shows, so it shouldn't be too hard lol...

What do you mean good luck? He's usually always chilling (can't believe I said that) with fans after most shows, so it shouldn't be too hard lol...

From the two shows that I met him at, he is the first one to hang out with the fans. Very nice guy! He's always up for pics, as well.

It has nothing to do with me being mad a Simen. I mean to say some Borknagar albums suck to begin with, and the good ones I don't want to get tired of by over listening to.

I have no problem listening their first four over and over. If you think listening to them too much will decrease your appreciation, well, that's fucking antithetical.

At this point Borknagar are no longer my favorite band (supplanted by Limbonic Art and Deathspell Omega), so if this new album is a bust them I won't be all pussy-hurt about it.