Is it still the Macho land?

Achernar

Ego-Boosted Southlander
Nov 20, 2001
Lvsitania Deluxe
www.perpetualflame.com
Is it still true that everyone thinks the following way:

1. A man that dates/bangs/has many women is a Macho and he's the ultimate boss like.

2. A woman that dates/bangs/has many men is a bitch.

Well, is it?

It's a bit that way down here, even though some people just wouldn't admit it...

It's interesting that you started this thread, last week when I was at home I saw a discussion programme on the tv and it was the topic, some one-night-stand people (both men and women) were asked and it all came down to the conclusion that men can do it freely cause "it's in their blood", while women are despised for having one-night sex relationships. I went really mad and I told my granny "you see, nothing has changed whatsoever".

Strangelight said:
In some countries maybe, but not in my experience.
i'm saying that in the sense that why can we go ahead sleeping with anyone and be called studs while with women its exactly the opposite. its not exactly fair or just, thats what i mean.

i dont have a bad opinion for women that sleep around meself. if there are honest feelings, its cool.

Dhatura said:
It's interesting that you started this thread, last week when I was at home I saw a discussion programme on the tv and it was the topic, some one-night-stand people (both men and women) were asked and it all came down to the conclusion that men can do it freely cause "it's in their blood", while women are despised for having one-night sex relationships. I went really mad and I told my granny "you see, nothing has changed whatsoever".
yeah, but women always get the kids when divorce times come, while "evil" daddy loses the kids and has to pay for everything. that hasnt changed either.

and its just an example, i know things for women are not fair. if you could beat us up, you'd be on top. thats all there is to it. :)

sol83 said:
i'm saying that in the sense that why can we go ahead sleeping with anyone and be called studs while with women its exactly the opposite. its not exactly fair or just, thats what i mean.

i dont have a bad opinion for women that sleep around meself. if there are honest feelings, its cool.

What about the girls that let these 'studs' do them like? It's all their fault I reckon :Spin:

correct, all i'm saying is that the same rules should apply for everyone. not be judged differently for the same thing.

Achernar said:

1. A man that dates/bangs/has many women is a Macho and he's the ultimate boss like.

Well, is it?

It's a bit that way down here, even though some people just wouldn't admit it...
i think it has to do with the heat mate. the more southbound you go, the higher the rate.
hot-tempered if u ask me :cool: u see it in spain, italy, greece, kinda mediterranean like

Achernar said:

Well, is it?

That's how it is over here. I don't feel that way (I think people should do what they want ;) ); but the prevailing attitude is that a woman is a slut if she is promiscuous.

toolsofthetrade said:
i think it has to do with the heat mate. the more southbound you go, the higher the rate.
hot-tempered if u ask me :cool: u see it in spain, italy, greece, kinda mediterranean like
Well, it's the Latin Phenomena.

ricky-martin-8.jpg

:D