Is it still the Macho land?

We actually have official town bikes around these parts, you flip in a coin and then you can ride it around town, you even get the coin back afterwards. Trouble is people are abusing them, leaving them beyond the set boundaries and that. It's a mess.

:lol: allan

i'd think i'd be for me as difficult to be with the male town bike as it should be for a guy to be with the female town bike.
communication is quite important about the matter anyhow...

how the buggering bugger have i missed this thread :erk:
well, it was a while now since i read the original post so lets forget that for a second :D gutted you latched onto a bike there dunc, but you got rid i gather and thats the main thing. i think everyone, men and women alike are entitled to one night stands in moderation - shagging yer fella, his dad, the postman and the cat nextdoor is never cool, islander or not capish? (sp? :erk: ) i think thee most important thing is that both parties know that what will be going down on said 'one night' is a 'stand' - im talking in nobhead terms ....hang on ....*cough* .....right, its important that everyone involved knows its just a shag and not a marriage proposal. that doesnt mean the people in volved are heartless/loveless etc....i've had a one night stand in the past and it doesnt mean i dont want to be madly in love with some yadda yadda yadda, it just means me and a bloke both wanted sex and we both thought the other was a coll kinda person. end of story. i didnt want anything more to do with him and the same on his part. no one gets hurt, goals are accomplished.
i think views on this kinda thing often draw a big dividing line (or a big red line for frodnat :D ) between people. say if i met somebody who had the opposite opinions on one night stands to me, and we got on really well and liked eachother loads etc, then discovering what i thought about all this may clo ud his view on me. that is a sad truth im afraid, even if like me 'shameful loveless sex' only happened once some men are a bit funny about it - like their women white (or an off-cream biscuit)
having said that though, any bloke who took that attitude with me would be on his arse on the curb.......i dont know this turned into a really long post and im not sure ive made a point.....btw did i mention on this board that i got an A on my RE paper?? :lol: heehee :lol:

Dhatura said:
Yeah, dear, you've mentioned your A, congratulations. :)

Now sex and a marriage proposal are two different things, one is for passion, the other is a financial contract.
:lol: hahahaha, thats what i said to me dad before he got married the second time. only prob is he was the worst off after signing the dotted line, shes proper taking him for a financial ride...dad pays the bills mortgage etc, diane pays for her new shoes, top brand make up, clothes etc...i told him but he would have any of it at the time.....silly silly man.

this is all i can do mate

bestshot.jpg

:)

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Getting back to the gay thing, is the metrosexual phenomenon occuring in any of your countries; you know where like, straight guys act all fussy about designer clothes and tanning spas? It seems to be trendy over here.
aye, thats exactly what i'm saying. you see guys here trying in despair for the great hairstyle in front of the mirror and then they go out and buy all these totaly unecessary clothing stuff, etc. its everywhere.