Macho Man ready to wrassle the music business.

Embers Astray

Jul 31, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]:lol:...One of my friends just sent me this part of an article on Macho Man and his new music career..I am not a fan of wrestling at all, but I find this quite hilarious.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
Let's move on and talk about this now. You're always keeping busy, and you actually have a music CD coming out. How did this all come about?

This is all by accident. I've been in love with music all my life, like most people have. It's had an impact on my life, I've been a fan all my life, and a dream of mine has always been to get in the recording studio and try to entertain the people in a different way. I'm doing a little rap and hip-hop, but it's got some variety in there. It actually has a love song, a club song, a little hip-hop and a mix of hip-hop and rock n' roll. I got to meet a lot of new people, it's almost like I have a whole new family now. When I perform, I'm going to be performing with five other guys called Da Raskulls. They're geniuses, and they'll be with me performing live. I'll be entertaining in a way that I couldn't have even imagined before.

Where can the fans get this CD? Will it be available in stores?

Yeah, it's going to be available in stores everywhere once it is released. It's going to be widely distributed. It's an independent label with a lot of funding behind it, Big3 Records. It will be in stores with all the other CD's.

I understand one of the songs has to do with your good buddy Hulk Hogan.

Yes, I tried to challenge him one time for the children's hospital a long time ago on 1Wrestling.com. I really thought he would accept the challenge, but he didn't do it, so on Christmas Eve, I gave the children's hospital ten thousand dollars, as a present, since he didn't accept the challenge. That was a couple of years ago, and now I've figured I'd challenge him in another way. If he won't fight for charity, maybe he will fight for money, or just fight to fight. So, I've asked him to "Be A Man" and that is the title of the song challenging him."
[/font]

Wicked Child said:
THE MACHO MAN RAPPING!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha, hey! If Hogan can do it, so can the Macho Man!

If you want to be a hulkamaniac! I can sure tell ya how to stay on track! Ya gotta train, say your prayers take your vitamins too, these are all the things that the maniacs do!

Funniest CD ever made.

Extreme Deformity said:
Haha, hey! If Hogan can do it, so can the Macho Man!

If you want to be a hulkamaniac! I can sure tell ya how to stay on track! Ya gotta train, say your prayers take your vitamins too, these are all the things that the maniacs do!

Funniest CD ever made.

The sad thing is though, i had that on tape when i was 5. Used to listen to it ALL the time. The sadder thing is....i think i still have it.