Is it true Dragonlord is playing Milwaukee??

Originally posted by DNR
This has to be a joke. I'm pissed that I'll be in Michigan during the days of Metalfest this year, but now DragonLord is playing?! I'm going to shoot someone....

let's just say it's not confirmed... but anything is possible. if you don't see it on the "official site", it ain't 100% official.

and about shooting someone... i know how you feel.

I am sure eric will be wanting to check out susperia. I wonder if exodus,vio-lence, and dragonlord all play on same night. Which of the nights is dragonlord as I know arch enemy,nile,hate eternal,origin play the first day as they have to be in detroit the next night.

Originally posted by freakysean
I am sure eric will be wanting to check out susperia. I wonder if exodus,vio-lence, and dragonlord all play on same night. Which of the nights is dragonlord as I know arch enemy,nile,hate eternal,origin play the first day as they have to be in detroit the next night.

hey sean,
the DL boys play on the *SECOND* night! i have posted that on the official site as well. yep, you are right... eric will be wanting to check out susperia for sure!

hmmm... should i go or should i stay? heh.

I wonder if anyone up there in bay area know which night exodus or vio-lence(if it is 100%) will be playing.

Plus, I am also looking forward to vehemence(from arizona) and misery index performing.