SymphonyX in NewJersey Metal Meltdown

Originally posted by markgugs
While I have no comment on Koshick events, other than that Symphony X is slated to play the 3rd & final day (Sunday, March 9), L'Amours in Brooklyn never announces shows on their website unless they're going to happen.

The SymX headlining gig on March 14 is also available already on TicketBastard; for an allegedly unconfirmed show, it certainly has the looks of a confirmed one.

Ok, then fine...i'll take you one better and give you this one...

Symphony X, according to a Canadian ticketing agency, is currently scheduled to perform at a show in Montreal on March 8th. Guess we'll just have fun seeing where they actually perform on that day, eh?

Glenn

Well, I can't speak about the Montreal show, and most anyone who's been around a while knows how well Jack Koshick events usually work out, but the L'Amours gig is as good as confirmed.

As I mentioned earlier, L'Amours never announces a show until the pen has been put to paper, and tickets are already available via TicketBastard.

My experiences thus far are that most NYC-area shows tend to go off as announced/planned/expected; I don't know why, they just do. It most likely has something to do with not screwing up the easiest region in the USA to sell-out in.