Symphony X a no go for March Metal Meltdown?

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I was just on the Metal Fest website (http://www.metalfest.com/) and apparently for the Friday night installment of the March Metal Meltdown Festival in Irvington, NJ the following bands are no longer on the bill: Twisted Tower Dire, Nasty Savage, Joey Belladonna, Attacker, Raven, Fozzy, Mantas, Seven Witches, and SYMPHONY X. Those 8 bands are the whole reason why I bought a two day pass. Thankfully Testament and Obituary are still on for Saturday night but what the fuck happened with Friday. The whole line up has been redone. Half the bands originally scheduled for Saturday are now on Friday and Saturday has a much smaller bill. Painmuseum were originally scheduled for Friday and are now on Saturday. I don't know what happened but if all these bands including Symphony X are indeed cancelled that is not fair one bit. They were advertised as confirmed bands and now are no where to be found on the bill. Does anyone know anything else about this situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, they are listed again on the site. Must have been going through construction when I visited the site before. Yet it was still disturbing to see that as the bill and all those bands removed and it would make anyone like me jump who bought a ticket just to see those bands.