Is it true Dragonlord is playing Milwaukee??

I was in the front, more towards the left of the stage. The show was great. I can't remember the names of the songs they played, like usual, I only remember the track numbers of the CD. They played 1, 8, 5, and either 4 or 6 (I'm too lazy to look up the names). they also covered a Mercyful Fate song, which I also forgot the name for.

I don't know if anyone knew about this, but Chuck Billy happened to be the guest host at MMF16. During Exodus, and DragonLord it appeared that he was working the lights. Well, once DragonLord finished up their set, they acted as if they were gonna walk off stage. The only one that really left was their keyboardist. (as if you can't guess what comes next). Yep, Eric introduced Chuck (even tho everyone already knew who he was, since the whole crowd was screaming his name and "Testament"). Well, Chuck sang "Into The Pit" while DragonLord played it. It was super-great!!!!!

I'm not sure, but I think it was Chuck's first live performance since he's been ill. Its good to see him back and feeling better. He did very well, and it was a great show!

Originally posted by BurnFromWithin
I'm not sure, but I think it was Chuck's first live performance since he's been ill. Its good to see him back and feeling better. He did very well, and it was a great show!

well, with testament ('cept for stevie d), yes, but he did sing a song on stage with soilwork not too long ago.