Is it true?

MKS said:
I heard a rumor that RZ is no more. That would be sad.

Well, before this gets out on MTV, Sirius, VH1, and Clear Channel I should put an end to that ugly and potentially life altering rumor. RZ is not 'no more'. In fact, we have decided to pull out all the stops for this upcoming album. We intend to bury ourselves up to our heads in the Sahara Desert, exactly 1 inch away from each other -in a circle-, while we finish writing/recording the new collection of songs. We will then alienate ourselves in deprevation tanks, one at a time so the other can watch, point and laugh at each other while are forced to pee and poop into a large and powerful fan. I know what you are thinking...and don't worry Chris WILL be in a thong. We ALWAYS read our fan mail. We will also be recording that process for a 'cinematic' affect in the final mixes and maybe even release it as a bonus DVD.
We are really trying to poor our pain and agony into this record, show our true range of emotional weaknesses, really driving a the point home. In fact, Russ may actually take the seat off his drum throne to perform his final drum tracks. We call him Russell the Muscle. And I shouldn't be telling you this, but Chris P, lead guitarist, will not be using ANY guitars for his parts this time out. All I can say is he will be utilizing his amazing talents involving a dirty diaper, a discarded douche, Chris's thong(s), my silver surfer toothbrush, the infamous purple merkin and a vanilla scented candle (for mood enhancing). We are all VERY excited about that.
AND...if that wasn't enough, we are also tryin to put together a RZ tribute band completely made up of transvestite midgets from Itdontmatter, Alabama to open for us on the 2nd leg of our world tour in 2007. But that might not work out...so for now you RZ fans (all 27.9 of you) will just have to be patient while we organize this groundbreaking recording process.
I can tell you that there will be exactly 84 songs on the new album. All exactly 1 minute long. Well, not really...some are shorter cause a CD can't hold 84 minutes...but they will be close. Some might be 50 seconds, give or take.

Simple is the NEW progressive baby. And you heard that here first!!!

((but yeah, we are still working on stuff and its pretty cool))

-Joel
Reading Zero

Spread the word!!!!

eaeolian said:
Joel, you have WAY too many things wandering around in that brain of yours...

That may be true.. I will be worried when there are NO things wandering around...

Hey, got the Evergrey ticket! Thanks ;) Do you know when they are going on? I have a big art show that day here in Richmond...might have to see just how fast the old Tacoma can go!