It's Official...

Chris-RZ

Nov 18, 2002
Virginia, USA
www.readingzero.com
Reading Zero has been picked up for Century Media's Mail-Order Distribution!!!
This will be good news for some places and countries(which incidentally are also "places") that have had a hard time trying to locate RZ product(s) in the past. C.M. do a large volume of business worldwide and cater to the very hungry metal audience, so we hope that we are able to not only gain some new fans, but also make our availability better for our loyal fans.

As you may or may not know, Reading Zero has collectively put out the last 2 CDs independently, so distribution is a key element to our overall success. Having our own label, Y.O.R. Records has basically allowed us the freedom to do what we want, when we want and how we want. RZ has always been about the collective, be that in the writing, recording, mixing, graphics, marketing, manufacturing, distribution, etc. What makes that so unique is that we all get to put our stamp of approval on things, regardless of outside influence. The downside is that on the financial aspect of it, where we are often extremely limited. Things for the band have been slowly building for years and we are starting now to have a clear vision of how we are to proceed.
Few bands can say that they have been together and fought the good fight for over 12 years, but in March, Reading Zero will be able to with pride. Certainly this could never have been done without the loyalty of our fans and friends and to that we owe you tremendously.

We hope to see 2003 go beyond what RZ has done before both professionally and musically. I look forward to the reactions in regards to our new material as I find it to be 100% RZ and yet heavier, more varied and more melodic than ever before.

Cheers to this new Year and to you!

Chris Roy
READING ZERO:devil:

Congratulations to you guys! This will help promote your music a lot and it'll be more accesible. I had a really hard time trying to find your CDs.

best wishes.