just saying hello and small update...

Joel-RZ

Apr 6, 2002
Fort Collins, CO
www.myspace.com
Well Gang...

I hope everyone's new year is off to a rocking start! Ours has been. We are *still* working on the new material...I know what you are thinking...how long exactly does it take to concoct these visious brews? Well, the short answer is: until its done. ;-)
But I assure you, the new material is getting stronger and stronger to these ears and just when we think we have all the songs we want to work on, another song or idea wedges its way onto our collective musical pallet. We are also going to certain lengths to be positive this album will blow away our previous efforts and establish yet another dimension to READING ZERO.

We will also be looking for a label that can get us some decent distribution and hopefully once the newest material is finished depleting our creative juices the labels will see we "aint" fooling! ;-)

Along with the musical sides of things, we have also been throwing around some ideas for the graphics. The last few things we have done I have sat up countless hours pretending I can use photoshop and other programs. I have learned a lot over the past few years and I have to say I am proud of our graphics and feel the represent the music well. What you get from RZ is just that...4 guys and their hard work.
This time around we will be incorporating elements we havent utilized before and possibly some interpretations from other artsist(s) as well. Life has thrown each of us some surprising and not so surprising twists in recent times and I think you will see sides to this project you may not expect from RZ....but in a good way. ;-)

And finally, I know we have been waiting for the web site to come up and due to some serious health issues from our webmaster, Deron...it has understandable been put on hold while he battles. We in RZ wish him a quick, safe and complete recovery so he can start rocking out again!! Our thoughts are with you Deron.

Thank you all so much for the kind words over the past couple of months. We truly appreciate all your support.

If anyone would like to help spread the word about RZ let us know and we will give some easy places to start...you dont have to be TOTALLY nude...but it would help. ;-)

Later
Joel
Reading Zero