Is maiden japan available on cd?

Stu

www.paindivision.com
Aug 22, 2001
Sydney Australia
www.20grams.com
Okey dokey.

let me have it.
has the mighty maiden released this awesome peice of metal to cd yet.
I am finding it really hard to get a copy.

It was my first metal album. I got it when I was seven and loved the artwork. But the old LP is looking a bit suss.

another thing has anyone bought the eddie the ed box set with the flashing eyes?? I wanna know if there are any unreleased tracks included.

cheers
stu-e

P.S
Dungeon - sat 24 forest inn bexley.

The only way you'll find it on CD is if you can find the 2-cd Castle re-issue that came out in the mid-to-late 90s sometime (the reissue before the remastered reissues...).

IIRC, it has Maiden Japan plus other Killers-era b-sides on the second disc.

HTH :)

Mark

Originally posted by Stu
another thing has anyone bought the eddie the ed box set with the flashing eyes?? I wanna know if there are any unreleased tracks included.

I haven't, but I think the only out-of-the-ordinary thing is a bonus disc with some interview on it... but I may be wrong.

Handy if you want all the remastered at one time (and, I'm assuming, cheaper than getting them all seperately), but otherwise I personally would pass on it :)

thanks again bro.

I am enjoying your QLD sun here for a few days.

gonna drop into mosh pit music in maroochy tomorrow to see what bargain I can find.

they were selling Priest Live 86 for 10 buck when i visited last. Priceless really....

thanks
stu-e

It's also part of "The First 10 Years" singles rerelease bizzo. Except I think they left some songs off on this version. I'll check it out later.

It comes with Purgatory as the other single.

And we could use a little sun down here please. Not much. Just an afternoon or so. Pleeeeease?

:lol: Which stain joke should I make first?
While you are here, whats IIRC mean?

Originally posted by phlogiston

If I Recollect (or Remember) Correctly

And maybe I won't go and check then.
Thank you!
IIRC I didnt know the answer thats why i asked. Ha freakin ha.
:D

I just bought that yesterday on vinyl for $8 from Heartland Records :D

How good is Running Free on it??? Thats probably the fastest version I've heard of it... :)