Is there a curse on Maiden in Australia?

The_Prisoner

I died at Paschendale
Sep 30, 2002
The land of many crows...
Visit site
Picked up a copy of Outsider magazine today, and to my surprise it has an "interview" (Sanctuary - you email us yer questions and we'll reply in kind) with Rod "or is it Ron" Smallwood.

Apparently Ron Smallwood loves Australia, and he lived here for 3 months during the Fear Of The Dark tour (too bad the band weren't here for that long).

I had to have a second and third look to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.

Fucking up like this surely isn't going to help Australia's cause in getting Maiden down here....but what would Outsider mag care...they are owned by Roadrunner I think. Fucking idiots!

And also, the full page advert for Edward the Great and Eddie's archive shows a new Maiden song.... "The Tropper"!!! wtf?

Not sure if my post seemed misleading, they had "The Tropper" listed among the other songs on Edward The Great. It's just that they (it was an EMI ad) mispelled "The Trooper" which seemed funny that the mag had also mispelled Rod Smallwood as Ron Smallwood, and it wasn't just once they did it, They had Ron Smallwood on the cover as well as about 3-4 times in the "interview".

Sorry Pris, we're just a wacky bunch who don't bother checking the details before cracking bad jokes. :) The Tropper sounds awesome though! :headbang:

:D