Is Opeth Magnum opus behind or before them sissies ???

Idiots, seeing as how each release is quite different from eachother, and each release matures in different aspects, any one of them can be considered their Magnum Opus, easily.

^
That's trolling IMO. Knock it off, dude.

Btw, I'm fine with "That's a stupid post, and it's stupid because (insert your well thought out opinion)".... but "Stupid Post", "STFU, No0b", "Crap Band", etc. is a big part of what's wrong with this forum..... and I'm not referring specifically to you M_W.

Is there any chance you can start having a problem with people TaHT typE lik tihs LoLz\z because its not funny and makes this forum look retarded. Btw, i'm not referring to Waz here because he's different.

Stupid post.

Now, unlike you, I'm going to give a well thought out, INTELLIGENT argument as to why.

That is exactly what he said. It makes perfect sense. If My Arms, Your Hearse evokes certain emotions successfully, and Ghost Reveries evokes certain emotions successfully, and one finds both those sets of emotions just as appealing in their own right, then neither is better than the other.

I can't believe I had to explain that. Please kill yourself, and take the burden of your stupidity off the backs of the human race.

As for me, I think Ghost Reveries could have been that release, had it not been for The Grand Conjuration, and to a lesser extent, certain parts of Beneath the Mire and Baying of the Hounds that bog them down.

metal_wrath said:
Basically he was saying that any Opeth album could be considered their best, because they are all different. That just doesn't make sense IMO

lol, if you think all of Opeth's album's have no identity from eachother, then you're a fucking dunce.

Botfly said:
lol, if you think all of Opeth's album's have no identity from eachother, then you're a fucking dunce.
lol stfu, OBVIOUSLY they have an identity, THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SOME OF THEIR ALBUMS ARE OF BETTER QUALITY THAN OTHERS OR ARE MORE OF A MILESTONE IN THE BANDS CAREER, REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION

metal_wrath said:
lol stfu, OBVIOUSLY they have an identity, THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SOME OF THEIR ALBUMS ARE OF BETTER QUALITY THAN OTHERS OR ARE MORE OF A MILESTONE IN THE BANDS CAREER, REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION

As I just explained to you, that fact is a false statement in the first place:Smug:

Morningrise and Orchid are the best. It's between those two. It pretty much goes down after that.
It goes back up with Blackwater Park and Deliverance but back down after that.