is the new album still planed for 2010?

I have 4 more songs to record for QV and I'm starting Plasmarifles new album this week so it'll be about a month before I can do more QV in the studio and then in December we have more shows so the rest will have to get done starting mid december. It'll be out when it's ready ;)

Ughhhh, your killing us with suspense and anticipation Bart LOL...Should be a worthwhile wait though so take your time :)

Hey I released the songs I had pent up since 2005 with Obitus and Equilibrium, couldn't stand sitting on them for 5 years so the next few will be done in one batch... I was checking some old GP files I made and Obitus opening riff was written in 2004!!! I remember at one point considering to release them as a separate side project but in the end I decided to mold them into QV since we can do things with the new lineup that weren't possible earlier, there is one more esoteric one I'm sitting on but I'm leaving it that for after the more aggressive material is arranged expect some more Escher type riffs on that one as well :)
With Roxy's bass and Pat's drums that one will sound like this hehe:

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...a=X&ei=uwHLTJ7VKIGglAea8tHfAQ&ved=0CCkQ9QEwAg

Relief yes, also many other things are finally falling into place as well, this past year and a half was tearing me in so many different directions.
by the way, when are you playing Toronto, I'll try to finally come down and say Hi :)...
it's been about 5 years since last time we hung out I think...