What are you doing for new years?

Knarfi will come here tomorrow...and he'll stay with me the rest of the week, so newyears is included. ;)
...I think we'll go to a place where you can see the fireworks really good...it's a nice view there. :) And after that we'll maybe watch a dvd....but I couldn't find a good one, yet.

Does anyone here know a good horror or psycho movie with +16? ...Mama doesn't allow me to watch +18 movies...:rolleyes:

Knarfi will come here tomorrow...and he'll stay with me the rest of the week, so newyears is included. ;)
...I think we'll go to a place where you can see the fireworks really good...it's a nice view there. :) And after that we'll maybe watch a dvd....but I couldn't find a good one, yet.

Does anyone here know a good horror or psycho movie with +16? ...Mama doesn't allow me to watch +18 movies...:rolleyes:

Anything not made in the hollywood :lol: They mostly suck...The Grudge is a good example.

Ye, we already watched that one... Do you know another good one? :)

:X :)

You seen mothman prophecies? It's more like a Thriller/horror but i think its very good movie! I love that movie actually...one of my absolute favorites!

Dawn of the dead(I like this one but i dont know what the age restrictions are)
Resident Evil 1 (Not a bad movie like the 2nd)
Japanese verson of The Ring 1 was actually pretty entertaining too :lol: I can't say whats scary and not because i don't get scared of movies at all.

You seen mothman prophecies? It's more like a Thriller/horror but i think its very good movie! I love that movie actually...one of my absolute favorites!

i love that one too :kickass:
it's not really scary, 'cause i'm perhaps the biggest shitpants ever ^^.

ot: i'm gonna go with my bf and his 3 best friends to some guy's house and we're gonna prepare (and if it succeeds, eat) duck in peppersauce :p. If it fails, we'll fill ourselves with more vodka :kickass:. then we'll go out to the main going-out-street in Ghent we're we'll see my 2 best amigas (although one's not sure she'll be able to make it :cry:). And we're gonna get waisted on more vodka. :kickass:.
and then... according to my schedule, i'm gonna lose everyone and lay in the gutter till the cleaningservice scoops me out around 8 :kickass:

Ooh, I know! Wrong Turn, I think it is +16 (It's +15 in Finland.)

Oh and Dawn of the Dead (if you're living in Ameeericaaa) I think it's K18 in Europe, not sure though :loco: