What You All Doing For New Years?

I spent all my day at home, the evening too, just it was better to stay at home cuz all my classmates/former they were "friends" just then something wild, hmm maybe not wild is the correct word, so 9 of the 10 is a backstabbing motherfucker.../ and 90% of the ppl in my town is about to fuck up my evening... just watched the tv and the G3 live in denver show, but at 23:49 i went to bed, dont like these fucking stupid human celebrations... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i went to my friend's bands show, and i didn't think i'd like them, but i actually did.. i'd heard them on mp3's, but they were way better live, and my buddy looked like he was born for the stage.

we had a barbeque ... but i went home very soon (about 1:30 i think) because i have got a bad cold and it was raining last night....

The Bringer said:
I'm going tonight to Helsinki to see Ensiferum and Kiuas.

It is Ensiferum's 10th anniversery show and both bands are suppose to be playing new songs :D

10 years and only 1 decent album! :(

I for my part got insanely drunk. I made naked snow angels, attended the craziest snow scooter drive ever, sang along to Johnny Rebel, downed a bunch of beer to Immortal super loud and mean and had a great evening in general ^^

New years...
i blacked out on a bathroom floor
Also fell down some stais and destroyed my Right Ring finger...I may be off to hospital soon to check if its bruised.