New Years Eve

johnnieCzech said:
So, how was everyone doing? Me nothing special, I drunk lots of alcohol (beer, tequilla, rum, champagne...) stayed up till 5 am with my bro and his GF in the city centre, watched shitloads of pyro and drunk ppl and basically had fun. What I can't understand that there's a high percentage of my friends, who used to party hard on NYE, but yesterday they just "wanted to stay at home". When I was more persistent on them telling me why the fuck, their last sentence would be not that THEY wanted, but their girlfriends wanted so. It's like, I know it's an evening just like the others, but Jesus fucking Christ, this is fucking New Years Eve! Probably there are guys who have good time sitting all evening and night with their GFs, watching these stupid crap shows on TV (On NYE, it just cannot be crappier), but I don't really believe it. I personally don't have a GF right now but if I had and when I used to, I would take her downtown to have a fuckin' FUN at least.
Maybe they're not just "sitting" with their girlfriends.

bumpkins said:
leave us start over......hi my name is bumpkins and i'm a stay at home mom with no sense of humor and no drinking problem. my hobbies include changing dirty diapers and watching my kid bounce up and down to anthrax.

and u are...............?
Gary...soon to be divorced, I think. :confused:
Anyway... I like Metal, my Harley, drinking, Hockey, and Audio Video.
I'm already scouting for new women, and Brat has some admiring qualities...picking up toys to vacuum, doing laundry, etc. (I know your married, so I'm not going to far with this)
Do you make the bed too?
What about cooking, because I love to eat?
Make any cash?
If it's yes to the above answers, give me the address to your exact clone!;)

Why? Because I'm a kid too. Got a bunch of crap laying around, and I think it's ok for the crap to sit there until I trip on it! :D :D :D
However........I'm not in diapers.

Lordlindsey said:
Gary...soon to be divorced, I think. :confused:
Anyway... I like Metal, my Harley, drinking, Hockey, and Audio Video.
I'm already scouting for new women, and Brat has some admiring qualities...picking up toys to vacuum, doing laundry, etc. (I know your married, so I'm not going to far with this)
Do you make the bed too?
What about cooking, because I love to eat?
Make any cash?
If it's yes to the above answers, give me the address to your exact clone!;)

Why? Because I'm a kid too. Got a bunch of crap laying around, and I think it's ok for the crap to sit there until I trip on it! :D :D :D
However........I'm not in diapers.
I make the bed, but not all fancy-like. I pull the blankets back up. No bedspreads or 100 pillows or anything.

Yes, I cook. Too much, I think. We should go out more, but we don't. Not a whole lot of time when he gets home at 6:30, and the kids are in the tub at 8.

I stay at home, so I don't actually make money, but I pay the bills and make sure we have money, does that count for anything?

Not being in diapers is a definite plus, although the crap laying around thing would really make me want to hurt you. If my husband gets any messier, he's out the door.

Pretty funny stuff.

But more seriously, we've saved a fortune by cooking more often at home. I have friends who make the same amount as I do, but do not take a lunch to work, and eat out every day. We have a lot more to show for our money than they do.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Lordlindsey said:
Pretty funny stuff.

But more seriously, we've saved a fortune by cooking more often at home. I have friends who make the same amount as I do, but do not take a lunch to work, and eat out every day. We have a lot more to show for our money than they do.
I know it saves money. I just hate cooking and then cleaning up afterwards. If I had a maid or something, that would rule, but then I'd just put all my savings into her paycheck then, wouldn't I?

He takes a lunch to work most of the time. Sometimes he splurges on a salad or a burrito, but he mostly takes leftovers or Hot Pockets.

my S O will take his lunch for a couple days and then start forgetting to make his lunch. i guess i could make his lunch but i have enough shit to do around here. he's a big boy, he can take care of himself. plus, he has a specific way of making sandwiches: mustard and mayo on both slices. freak.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
bumpkins said:
my S O will take his lunch for a couple days and then start forgetting to make his lunch. i guess i could make his lunch but i have enough shit to do around here. he's a big boy, he can take care of himself. plus, he has a specific way of making sandwiches: mustard and mayo on both slices. freak.
I must have married his twin. :Smug: You misplace that mustard and all hell breaks loose.

dutchy said:
@Johnnie, just seen Anneke on tv, and I'm sorry to say but she lost it, she's fat and her hair looked like shit , big nose ring ,it's over for me , you can have her!!!
Really? Guess she always had that big nose ring, which sucks pretty much. She looked fucking hot back the last spring when they played here in the venue. Heard she got married, maybe it's a rumor but most of the girls put on weight after they tie the knot...
I said MOST OF THEM so DON'T SMACK ME GIRLS!!! :lol:

Well I'll see for myself, they're playing Prague again this march! Hope she'll get a permanent ticket to the fitness centre! Thx for the info, anyway.