New Years Eve

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Yeah :D I wish they'd put out some Ren&Stimpy dvds, that would be way cool!

i remember years ago we were in daz's house getting stoned etc...and this part of ren and stimpy made me laugh so much i nearly couldnt breathe. the bit were the horse got thrown from a high rise flat because of a fire. :lol:

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy jo
happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy
happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy jo
yhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joyhappy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

amelie_little_monster.jpg

I love this movie :)

Originally posted by the pumpkin seed
where is the best corner of the world to be, at new year?

Where you feel at home. For me that means where my friends anr and where I can go to bed if I get tired :D
I don´t quite understand this New Year´s Eve thing. Years ago I was looking forward to it and often I was dissapointed because nothing spectacular happened. I woke up the next day and I felt exactlly the same as the day before. Some people look at it as "the new beginning". I don´t want anything new to start! I want my life to get on the way it is the last two years!!

Originally posted by pagan2002
i remember years ago we were in daz's house getting stoned etc...and this part of ren and stimpy made me laugh so much i nearly couldnt breathe. the bit were the horse got thrown from a high rise flat because of a fire. :lol:

:lol: Can't remember well that episode, but wasn't the first time they sang that 'happy happy joy joy' -song when Stimpy made this some machine that kept Ren happy and laughing all the time or something like that. It was hysterical :) Shit, it's six years since I saw that one :cry:

They really should release those, especially the first two seasons or so.

Originally posted by Eos
Where you feel at home. For me that means where my friends anr and where I can go to bed if I get tired :D
I don´t quite understand this New Year´s Eve thing. Years ago I was looking forward to it and often I was dissapointed because nothing spectacular happened. I woke up the next day and I felt exactlly the same as the day before. Some people look at it as "the new beginning". I don´t want anything new to start! I want my life to get on the way it is the last two years!!

Agreed. It is nothing special in that sense that it's a day among others. But what makes me look forward to it every year is the fact that we usually throw good parties that day. All my good friends under one roof, no hurry to get anywhere (bars etc), just having a blast till 6 in the morning... and I gotta admit, something feels kinda different the next morning when it's 'a new year' but I guess that's because I'm usually still drunk :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Yepyep, normally I really hate those boring French movies :), but this one is very nice, very cool, very original and especially very weird. Oh and funny too

I actually felt the world was a better place after seeing that movie. But the feeling lasted for an hour or so. Excellent movie, I've been trying to buy that on dvd for a couple of months allready, but there's always something else to buy...

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Yepyep, normally I really hate those boring French movies :), but this one is very nice, very cool, very original and especially very weird. Oh and funny too

Didn't saw Amelie... will do sometime
Taxi 2 was good! OK, a bit exagerating, but so are comedies, right?

Originally posted by Mariner
Didn't saw Amelie... will do sometime
Taxi 2 was good! OK, a bit exagerating, but so are comedies, right?

I only saw the first one, but that was hilarious stuff. Nothing to take seriously, fun for hour and half it lasted. Great example of friday-night movie with friends and few beers.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Agreed. It is nothing special in that sense that it's a day among others. But what makes me look forward to it every year is the fact that we usually throw good parties that day. All my good friends under one roof, no hurry to get anywhere (bars etc), just having a blast till 6 in the morning... and I gotta admit, something feels kinda different the next morning when it's 'a new year' but I guess that's because I'm usually still drunk :rolleyes:

One thing is a bit special... On that evening you have an excuse to get drunk:rolleyes: :lol: and not only in Finland ;) :lol:

Originally posted by Eos
One thing is a bit special... On that evening you have an excuse to get drunk:rolleyes: :lol: and not only in Finland ;) :lol:

Yeah, well that won't make any difference here since every weekend is an excuse to get pissed if you wanna (and quite frankly, why wouldn't I? :rolleyes: )

There is something different in that day, I'd say. Maybe it's because of the preparations for the party etc, but dunno, good day that is, usually. :)