New Years????

ok, Now I´m trying to type! REAL fucking football! Not your your padded helmet "I got the ball, try catch me" pussy cunt, HANDBALL game! Where´s the the fucking FOOT in your socalled "football"??? If you want to call it something, call it "american pussies who have to wear pads to play rugby", rugby" or something!

I knew what you meant. I was just messing you. I don't watch sports myself unless you consider when I watch wrestling once in a while. Other than that, I'm not interested.

Miltbrand said:
ok, Now I´m trying to type! REAL fucking football! Not your your padded helmet "I got the ball, try catch me" pussy cunt, HANDBALL game! Where´s the the fucking FOOT in your socalled "football"??? If you want to call it something, call it "american pussies who have to wear pads to play rugby", rugby" or something!
I doubt you could handle playing in a middle school football game tough guy.

Here's what I did !!!
ji2hqt.jpg

It's monday morning. The first of the year. I'm happy as shit.
The Redskins won. We're in the playoffs and we're gonna start by getting sweet revenge on the bucs. It's a brand new year, I've got alot of bread in the bank and only more coming. Financially, '06 is poised to be the best in my life. And I'm going to see Anthrax on Friday. I'm probably going to go crazy at this show. Anthrax haven't been to Baltimore in 10 years. Correct me if I'm wrong.