New Years????

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
So what are your plans for New Years EVE?????
I am going to the Raider game thats on ESPN at 5:30....
Happy New Years to all!!!!!!!!

Happy new year Thraxx (may old acquaintencies be forgot)

This is the first year I've owned my own house so everybody is coming over for a few beers, her indoors has gone absolutley mental preparing for our first "party".....Loads of booze, loads of metal (to scare her friends) and a shed load of food.... Im really looking forward to it....
All the best guys and girls...
new years wish???? John Bush back behind the mic.:Spin:
Oh and world peace...

Just found out what´s the menu tomorrow night:

First course
Smoked salmon with avocado mousse on lettice

Main course
Deer tenderloin with (something I can´t translate)-sauce, potatoes with parsley and waldorf salad.

Dessert
Ice cream cake

All this for 100 kr. ($16)

thraxx said:
So what are your plans for New Years EVE?????
I am going to the Raider game thats on ESPN at 5:30....
Happy New Years to all!!!!!!!!
:tickled: why would you waste your money to go see your team lose:confused: i'd rather stay at home and watch them lose on t.v.

jpike said:
:tickled: why would you waste your money to go see your team lose:confused: i'd rather stay at home and watch them lose on t.v.

Come on... it's all about the Faithfull...... Diehards.... Remember 2001 when the Panthers went 1 and 15..... were you there????!!!!!!YES!!!!

I'm not doing much. I think we are just going to hang at home and watch a few movies. I haven't actually gone out for New Year's in about 4 years. That's too long if you ask me. Maybe next year.

Dude it's a day before New Years Eve and I have no idea what I'm doing. I do have a couple options though. I could either hang out with some people at a party or have a party. Right now all I know is I'm going out to eat with my family during the day hours(the hours Thraxx will be at the Raiders game).

Staying home with the wife and I don't think anyone is coming over but with the in-laws you never know.

And I plan on getting drunk as my resolution is to cut back big time next year.

thraxx said:
Come on... it's all about the Faithfull...... Diehards.... Remember 2001 when the Panthers went 1 and 15..... were you there????!!!!!!YES!!!!
Yes it is about the diehards, I'm a Detroit fan through and through and I hope we whip the SHIT out of the Steelers! Forget a draft pick, hell all of our picks turn out to be criminals or injured anyway, I want a win so we can look forward to next year when we will suck again. I'm all Florida basketball right now, man let me have something. The Steelers will whip us, I know, but I'll still be at the bar with my Harrington jersey representin', I will love my team till the end.

Fuck folotball or baseball or whast thw ce fuck you swfuckingf cuntas call it! Realb s0port is in europe yoyu faggorts! b

Awwwhhh...Ok. Fuck baseball, too boring for me. Football? I revolve my life around it, if you don't love it then you're either disturbed or live elsewhere. You live in Europe? Cool...never been there but I'd like to see if people care about the NFL there, I just hate soccer and don't understand it. Everybody runnin' around non-stop and never scorin'...fans goin' crazy over nothing and American fans wantin' to play the game and all of whom being punk-ass renegade bitches. In America it seems that every kid who's into soccer is a punk, I don't understand it. It's almost as if you don't have blue hair then you can't kick a ball. PLAY FOOTBALL---IT'S A REAL SPORT AND YOU'LL LEARN SOME REAL DISCIPLINE