New Years Eve

New Year's Eve...:( Everybody gets so ecstatic,buying new clothes just to wear them on that day,the hairdressers dont have enough hands to satisfy the hordes of posh ladies,every shit club is full and all the tables reserved,as if that day will be the day of them lives,a real feast of over-consumption,fake needs :( :( :( a true monsters ball...
So,as for me,i'll keep it short and quiet i guess.Me dad sitting on the couch,breaking everybody's balls with tv,me mom trying to serve everybody,me silly brothers deafening us and the neighbours with them guitars and chasing me poor cat for a change:yow:,granny remembering her warrior days,grandad talking about his music and drinking and me...eating:).Annoying aunties and uncles may also me there,stored somewhere.
The evening will reach its zenith with lots of food,food,FOOD,FOOD:tickled: and booze maybe and a fight between the family members for trivial matters as usual:Smug::puke:
Mariner,you'll experience it,so take your sword with you,to fight any unpleasant relatives who will throw plates of food against you(=trying to stuff you to death)
so Dunc,are you in for it as well????hahahaahha:D :lol:

Sophia, for christ's sake what are you on? Too much caffeine? :lol: But then again you're right, too many people make too much fuss about that particular day. Keep it simple, stupid! I know I will.

You gotta admit though, it's a pretty good excuse for throwing a party. :)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
Mariner,you'll experience it,so take your sword with you,to fight any unpleasant relatives who will throw plates of food against you(=trying to stuff you to death)

Aye! This sounds fun! Can I borrow your sword? I'll protect you then from your aunties o_O :hotjump: I'll throw with me daggers then :devil: , taste my cold steel!
:eek:

You pathetic drunks! Do something useful with your life!!! Go to school, have a family, respect your job, respect your country, respect your god and always remember to say YES!!! That's what we all should do..... Obey and listen.

I hope you all understood that I'm jokin'....

I'll come down there if it happens......and if I have any cash of course which is highly unluckly.

Originally posted by sol83
You pathetic drunks! Do something useful with your life!!! Go to school, have a family, respect your job, respect your country, respect your god and always remember to say YES!!! That's what we all should do..... Obey and listen.

I hope you all understood that I'm jokin'....

:rolleyes: eheheh..yeah right. now stop that provocating. there's growin kids on here, for gods sake!! :mad:

:p

Originally posted by Strangelight
Athens it is:rolleyes:
I hope theres a Ragga night on there!

ragga night's anywhere we build it up..athens too warm. and sunny. and too far. and too not in finland. frosty-ragga-dead-pissed party i want..!! guarantee there's no sun to spoil the party. just dark. rules. :cool:

Originally posted by Strangelight
Sound, we'll talk about the boy Rooney for hours and hours

Have to wait and see about him... he's just a kid. Plus I've heard that Arsenal and Man Utd want him. I don't think he'll stay at Everton much longer.... those damn' pay-checks you see... :cool:

Originally posted by speakinstone
ragga night's anywhere we build it up..athens too warm. and sunny. and too far. and too not in finland. frosty-ragga-dead-pissed party i want..!! guarantee there's no sun to spoil the party. just dark. rules. :cool:

reminds me of Lionwinter. you know this band? gothic ragga!

Originally posted by sol83
Have to wait and see about him... he's just a kid. Plus I've heard that Arsenal and Man Utd want him. I don't think he'll stay at Everton much longer.... those damn' pay-checks you see... :cool:

He aint going anywhere, his dad wouldn't let him anyway. The only reason Jeffers and Ball went is because they didn't like Walter 'hun bastard' Smith. Evertonians are special, man supporters!:)

Originally posted by moody
reminds me of Lionwinter. you know this band? gothic ragga!

i'm not sure about that, but i remember me and couple of my fellas had a great plan to start a blackraggametal-band, some time.. dead pissed we were. i think we had one song already..can't remember it, though..? there was something about peace&love and burning the churches.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Sophia, for christ's sake what are you on? Too much caffeine? :lol: But then again you're right, too many people make too much fuss about that particular day. Keep it simple, stupid! I know I will.

You gotta admit though, it's a pretty good excuse for throwing a party. :)

well,lets see...i'm not smoking,i'm not drinking coffee,i don't drink(often)...then it's gotta be the natural stupidity i bear...
:D
Hey Jussi-Juicy,sorry for not mailing you for long,don't quite spend much time online lately and i have so many things to say and in the end i dont say anything=i dont write emails:( (i'm a zombie i know)

Theres a party in my bedsit in Fazakerley guys! just bring a fivers and 3 fer fifty and were laffin liads! girls wear your brand new crimbo trackies and fold your arms