ANY PLANS FOR NEW YEARS?

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
Well, hopefully everyones holiday wishes were granted and you all survived the rush. Now for the Party to end all Parties...Any cool plans for New Year's Eve?:kickass:

Haha, I wonder how this will be taken on a prog/power metal board...
I'm seeing Widespread Panic play their annual New Years Eve show with my best friend. It should be an absolute blast!

Going to my friend's place just outside of Boston. Nothing too cool but I hardly get to see my friends from college so it'll be a blast.

I hope I'll have plans... I'm sick now, so I'm hoping to get over it before the weekend. I don't have any friends/family in Cleveland, so chances are I'll be going to a bar or something by myself. Better than nothing.

No plans yet, but I'll be hangin' with my wife for sure! A couple of college friends of ours might stay the weekend with us, but I'm not sure. I wish there was a good show in town, but not a chance around here. :erk:

We'll start with some thrash to set the mood. After a few beers, the ping pong challenges will begin. Many matches (and beers) later, there will be explosions of some sort. This cycle will be repeated until no one is left standing.

Going to Houston for my cousin's wedding. I'm spending New Year's over there. Here's a graphical representation of what it may look like with all my other cousins:

:D :kickass: :loco: :kickass: :Spin: :kickass: :loco: :kickass: :erk: :kickass: :puke: :eek: :zombie: :err: :kickass:

and repeat...

Jani Lane and Winger doing a free show at Station Square in Pittsburgh so I'll be attending that! By the way, but not that there'd be much interest around here, Jani Lane's "Back Down To One" cd is awesome modern rock along the lines of what's currently on the radio. A fantastic release if you can appreciate that genre!

I am going to the Mountains of North Carolina with my wife to celebrate our one year anniversary!:kickass: