ANY PLANS FOR NEW YEARS?

I am going to the Mountains of North Carolina with my wife to celebrate our one year anniversary!:kickass:

Congrats to you and your wife VenomGA! :kickass: You'll be in my part of the country then! I live in upper east Tennessee about 40 minutes from the North Carolina border. It's a beautiful part of the country! Hopefully we'll have a little snow around here for you! :headbang:

Congrats to you and your wife VenomGA! :kickass: You'll be in my part of the country then! I live in upper east Tennessee about 40 minutes from the North Carolina border. It's a beautiful part of the country! Hopefully we'll have a little snow around here for you! :headbang:
We will be in Asheville, NC where we got married last year celebrating!! I am prayng for snow myself. I lived in Asheville for 5 years and graduated high school, so I am familiar with the wonderful weather that CAN occur there unlike here where it has been almost exactly 5 years to the day the last time we had snow (New Year's Eve 2001).:Smug:

We will be in Asheville, NC where we got married last year celebrating!! I am prayng for snow myself. I lived in Asheville for 5 years and graduated high school, so I am familiar with the wonderful weather that CAN occur there unlike here where it has been almost exactly 5 years to the day the last time we had snow (New Year's Eve 2001).:Smug:

I see. I live in Johnson City, so that's about 45 minutes away. I graduated from ETSU in 2000, so I'm giving my age away here! There's a cool little venue there in Asheville called the Orange Peel. I've seen Steve Vai and Malmsteen there recently. I wish they would draw more metal acts in though.

I see. I live in Johnson City, so that's about 45 minutes away. I graduated from ETSU in 2000, so I'm giving my age away here! There's a cool little venue there in Asheville called the Orange Peel. I've seen Steve Vai and Malmsteen there recently. I wish they would draw more metal acts in though.
hmm I need to see if there are any bands playing at the Orange Peel while we are there. Thanks for the heads up.