New Years Eve Dress Up Party suggestions

I've got it. Sprucey, I've GOT IT.

Bob Dylan - "Like a Rolling Stone". Dress up as a boulder and just roll all over the place all night. Ooh, better get a drink, so you roll over to the table. Ooh, there's a nice tart you could chat up - roll over to her.

DONE.

I would want to go as the Painkiller.

painkiller.jpg

PAIN! PAIN! KILLER! KIILLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!! :kickass:

Yeah we always go all out for dress ups and make cocks of ourselves. (check my avatar :) )
Good times.

Because everyone has to bring their songs on CD, we are going to just buy a shitload of blank discs and burn a copy for everyone who goes. It'll be like a NYE 2005 memento... You can look back in years to come and listen to the songs and remember who came as what... Awwwww

Cowboys from Hell would be great actually.......
Get a cowboy hat with some horns and have a gun in one holster and devil fork in the other :headbang:

Best idea so far

The last party we had was for a mates surprise 30th and has a massive gambling problem so the theme was dress as a pokie machine character. That was pretty hilarious. He is a big guy (bourbon problem too) so we hand made him this big yellow suit with eyes and a mouth and gave him white gloves and top hat... He was Mr Cashman. Was quite a sight :lol:

accept "son of a bitch"
accept "screaming for a lovebite"
Ratt "I'm insane"

You could even keep the costume in your avatar, and use Spiderbait "Fucking awesome"

Maybe we're all looking at this from the wrong angle. You could go as yourself but before you get there write and record your own rock opus to take along on CD. It's just a thought. :)

Dress as an eight year old and stick lollies all over your clothes - Sweet Child O' Mine. :)

There are a few Body Count tracks that would make interesting dress-ups:

Smoked Pork
Bowels of the Devil
KKK Bitch
Oprah
Evil Dick
Cop Killer