My New Year's Eve post

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
I went to the party (yr12's from last year who i graduated with) at 8:30pm got drunk did shit all, it was kinda boring, the only chick worth going after (all the other's were friends [those previous chicks where just aquaintances :fu: ]) was my mate's brazilian cousin but she went off with a yobbo fag who shocked everyone by picking her up as he is a VB fuck if you know what i mean.

here are the highlights from that party:
-my mates going streaking at 12am when the fireworks went off

after that party ended at 4am, 14 of us all left for one of the girl's houses for a small get together, it was fun walking through the suburbs at night with alcohol in us, although what did suck was that i had drank my four pack of woodstocks so i was just about sober. one of my mates did introduce me to Carlton Cold beer and as a non-beer drinker i might investigate it some more as i now hate Woodstock after drinking Red Bear for so long.

here are the highlights from the 2nd party that was really just us sitting in a lounge room chatting:

-every time one of my mates would nod off the two guys that went streaking would try tea bag em, but the person kept waking up :erk:
-3 cousin's of the hostess's came around for 10 minutes (in their late 20's) and as they were in the room where you have your dinner (i dunno the name :fu: ), my mate who streaked took a photo of the other streaker sitting on a chair with his nutsack hanging out of his pants as a prank for the chick that owned the camera, and one of the cousin's heard us laughing and came to investigate and saw him and was shocked beyond belief hahaha.
-my mate that had fly eyed the camera went to the party in a $30 suit he got from an op shop that had a pink bow tie and pink wrap around as a joke.
-at 7:30am in the morning we headed over to the local primary school and played some cricket and for someone that has never really played to the point where i could develop some batting skills i did pretty well, i hit an awesome yorker type shot.

then at 9:00am the get together ended and everyone went home, i got home and into bed at 9:40am, then slept to about 4pm.

thats all i can be bothered writing :fu: