what will you do on New Year's Eve?

Andy_2003 said:
haha i might just do that too, what is there to celebrate ffs ??
damn right, my sister decided to stay till new years and ive run out of beer, i'll have to make do with whiskey from here on in :erk:. I dont even know what day it is anymore, someone call me when its 2005 :cry:

Bambi said:
damn right, my sister decided to stay till new years and ive run out of beer, i'll have to make do with whiskey from here on in :erk:. I dont even know what day it is anymore, someone call me when its 2005 :cry:

jesuschrist, Bambi! Just tell them to get the fuck out of your house and don't come back!

Bambi said:

I wanted to anyway :tickled:

okay we decided to do that freezing walk on the streets, still I think it'll be fun though :) even if they say it will be the coldest night of the week :(
the other girl who was to come with us will stay at home unfortunately, for she was ill and spent christmas at the hospital :cry:
if it will be that cold we may go and see Zero and the other guys at Marco Polo (if there will be 2 tickets left), but I'm sure my friend doesn't really like that kind of music, and I'm also sure Zero&co. won't play and Megadeath or Pantera or Tankcsapda songs for him :D

Damn, I think I failed once again to find the fun part :lol:
The food was delicious though.

Have a pleasant new year, you all.

I did have fun all night with Gege and my sister, well, until I happened to see someone I shouldn't have seen, and damn, than I realised I fuckin cannot change even if I think I could :cry:
thankfully I didn't make any wows (apart from buying a new pair of headphones :lol: ), knowing me that would have been useless...

but in common I liked it. really. unfortunately, but at these times fortunately I have the habit of living in a dream word and this way I sometimes happen to think I only dreamt things that actually happened (and the other way round too :erk: )
I also met some of my friends there and it was good to see them too :)

wahh and my sister got drunk (or something like) and soon I'm gonna get killed or slaughtered or something like that by my parents...

...was nice to know you all :lol:

my only wow for the new year was to buy new headphones :lol:
and about the other, I just realised (again) that even if I want to change I can't, so I shouldn't bother myself with promising things to do in the new year, if I'll break them later and will be sad about it :cry:

I learned sth last night, cointreau is nasty and Irish coffee is bad for my stomach. Was an evening to remember and I'm trying real hard.

we were standing there drunk singing the National Anthem, think we said nothing like wow...
than we sat down to eat and offered some of our food to the homeless people there

You lot sould try mixing beer, red wine, Harvey Wallbangers, strawberry daiquiris, some drink that was 66 %tequila 33% cointreau with a couple of limes and salt all over the glass (was td it looked good, tasted awful), several Irish coffes, champagne (yuk), cointreau staight up, galliano hot shots plus whatever I fail to remember. Has an interesting effect.

went to the party with most of my mates, blasted proper music, got drunk, did whole lotta riverdancing in the streets, passed out, woke up the next morning, ate two *man* breakfast's with greasy bacon and all that, downed red wine and whisky bottles and the rest of my beer, went out for drinks, ended up dancing to 80's tunes for the rest of the night, came home (somehow!), woke up on sunday, cursed my life and drinking habits, tried to stay alive, went to bed, woke up to work, cursed my life and drinking habits and the fact that the hangovers last so long these days.